This was one of the first projects that I ever did for stamp club. It was an intense one and involved quite a bit of support from my husband. First we cut and screwed some plywood into place. The next step was to spray paint it all black. I cut out paper for each season and then modge podged this to the base. I used my Cricut and sticker maker to adhere the letters, modge podged those again. The final step was to add the stars. I used a pencil and wire to make it look all curly. Painted some small wooden stars and then drilled teeny holes on each end and used wood glue to make it all stick. I use this sign every year.