Want some, but don't have the time to make your own?
Check it out at my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RoRoBoatDesigns
- glass jars - you can buy these at a craft store for $1 - I also like to use canning jars - the wide mouth makes it easy to get the scrub out later
- oil - there are a lot of options, but I like almond oil - this is the key ingredient (in my opinion), so splurge here
- sugar - I like the organic, fair-trade kind from Costco (besides the ethical reasons it has a great texture)
- essential oils (I like orange, peppermint, and lavender)
- bowl, spoon, measuring cups and a funnel is nice as well