Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Small Frills Pillow

 We are still working on adding the final touches to Bandon's nursery.  Two have been this glider and the pillow that I made to match the colors and fabric in the rest of the room.  This was in a quilt magazine: Quilts and More Winter 2011 that I had and at the top of the directions it said "Sew Simple".  This was the least simple pillow that I have ever made and took me about six hours, but I love this pillow.  All the little frills (which took about four hours to create) and ribbon are adorable.  The glider was the one big purchase that we made for the baby's room - everything else was refurbished or handed down to us.  It was really cool to actually contribute to the furnishing of this room.

1 comment:

  1. Love this. Nice touch with the ruffles. Question, do you have a gathering attachment for your machine? I want to get one for my machine and was wondering how they work. Really nice touches to Bandons room.

    ReplyDelete